So you have been down to our fantastic club and now you would like to join - well why wouldn't you! We welcome all ages and all abilities, although absolute beginners are encouraged to come along to our beginners coaching sessions.
The benefits of being a full member are:
* FREE use of the 4 courts (around matches / coaching) - no additional cost for the use of floodlights, play until 10.30pm!
* Reduced coaching fees.
* Eligibility to all social club events.
* Participation in the Wimbledon ballot (opt in).
* Eligibility to FREE LTA Advantage Membership - for more info see the LTA website HERE.
* FREE use of Wokingham Cricket Club's bar (less than 25m from the courts).
* Use of our Clubspark booking system that allows you to book a court 6 days in advance.
* The opportunity to represent Wokingham Tennis Club in the Berkshire League.
* Free on-site parking.
* Free use of our fantastic club house that includes a TV, table tennis table, pool table, showers, changing rooms, kitchen and a
relaxed seating area.
The Club has reached its maximum capacity for all ADULT memberships. We are currently monitoring court usage. If you would like to join our waiting list, please click on the button at the bottom of the page. Please note anyone joining the waiting list now will be unlikely to be offered membership this season.
We are still accepting membership applications for Mini Juniors and Juniors.
From April 1st 2022 - 31st March 2023 the subscription rates are as follows:
(All Adult categories are currently closed to new members.)
Family (Members of a family living at the same address) - £225
Adult (Aged over 25 years as at 1 April 2022) - £145
Seniors (Over 60 years as at 1 April 2022) - £100
Midweek Players (for play Mon-Fri before 17:30) - £75
Young Adults (Aged 18-25 as at 1 April 2022) - £75
Juniors (Aged 10 to under 18 as at 1 April 2022) - £35
Mini-Juniors (Aged under 10 as at 1 April 2022) - £20
Use of Ball Machine - £40
Click HERE to enquire about adding this to your membership.
For new members joining after 31 July – 25% reduction in fees; After 30 November – 50% reduction in fees.
You can join online by clicking the button above. Once you have joined and paid your subscription fees you will be sent a welcome email with other additional information. If you have any enquiries email email@example.com or use the form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to renew your membership by cheque, please send to Mrs Lynn Taylor, 36 Moorhen Drive, Lower Earley, RG6 4NZ.
If you fill out the form below we will do our best to help...